Professional Art Research
Fine Art Investigations is a small art research company based in Long Beach, Washington, that provides professional art research in an approachable manner to clients throughout the nation. FAI combines:
- Logic and connoisseurship
- Advanced academic training and computer proficiency
- Outstanding research skills and genealogical expertise
- Old school customer service and 20 years experience
- 19th century American portraits
- Artist George Caleb Bingham (1811-1879) portraits
The vision of Fine Arts Investigations is to to heighten appreciation of the artistic, historic and economic value of 19th century American portraits through professional art research and documentation.
- Provide professional art research in an approachable manner, tailoring projects to fit clients’ budgets
- Correctly identify artists of 19th century American portraits through a comprehensive system of portrait artist identification
- Locate and research George Caleb Bingham portraits
- Artist identifications
- Non-binding, emailed attribution statements for $150 to
- Hard-bound, color illustrated report of documented, replicable research for up to $1,500
- Consultations and Professional Art Research – $150 per hour
- Brokering, when there is no conflict of interest:
- Private sale 20% commission
- Public sale 10% commission
Please feel free to see examples of the work of Fine Art Investigations on our blog.
If FAI can help you, here’s what we need to get started.